8/28/08

Family up-date

Today I took both girls to the Dr.'s for their 2 month and 2 yr. well child check ups.. I thought I would let you all know the up-dates.
McKayla is 30 lbs. and 34 inches tall.. She is doing GREAT! She is learning her ABC's, 123's and colors! We have started a little pre-school here at the house, and she is learning FAST!! Her sign language is amazing! (not to mention she is the cutest little girl ever!)
Arikka is now 2 months old and is 11lbs 11oz and 22 1/4 inch long! She is growing like a weed! She is smiling all the time and we love her fun personality!
Roger is still loving his job! For the most part he is working down here in Marbleton/Big Piney. His boss loves him, and they have a great friendship, in fact he volunteered his boss to speak in our ward on Sunday! (so all of you coming to the baby blessing you get to hear Dennis and Chris speak) In his spare time he is working on the house, and working on our truck (making it bigger and better!!) Last Sunday he was asked to teach the Elders and he did a amazing job and enjoyed it!
I still loving being a mom of 2 kids! It is a challenge at times, but worth it! I am doing a lot better now that I am not pregnant, my kidneys still hurt from time to time, but NOTHING like they did 2 months ago! For all of ya who haven't heard, I am now the primary teacher for the 10 yr. olds.. It is going to be fun teaching these 4 little kids...
Well now that you all know how we are doing, let us know how you all are doing.

1 comment:

welchfamily said...

Wow...they are growing up so fast! Wish we could come to the baby blessing and see them (okay an you guys as well). You need to come down here so we can go to the zoo and to a broncos game!