10/23/08

4 years!

So as most of you know today is me and Roger's 4th wedding anniversary! And as I woke up this morning I got to thinking about all that has happened these last 4 yrs., and let me tell you, TIME FLY'S!! Over the last 4 years we have lived in 7 different places and now we own a house! We have had 13 cars/trucks (and yes we know we have a problem!) We have been sealed for time and all eternity! We have 2 BEAUTIFUL little girls!! Here are some pictures of the last 4 years, the BEST 4 years of our lives!









Thanks for making it the best for us!!!

2 comments:

Kaylene said...

Congratulations!

welchfamily said...

Hey guys I know I am late writing this but I just wanted to tell you that I think you are a couple of old farts!!! We are almost there!! We can't wait to see you at thanksgiving.