Today I was in the kitchen washing bottles, and cleaning up a little when I heard Arikka laughing, so naturally I went in to see what McKayla was up to!!! When I got into the living room, I noticed Kayla sitting next to her little sister saying, "naughty"... When I got closer, I saw cookies all over my little Arikka's face... McKayla was trying to sneak her sister some of her cookies!!! Of course Arikka was LOVING the little snack that her AMAZING big sister was sharing with her, but Mommy wasn't to happy with it, so after I took these pictures and stopped laughing, I explained to McKayla that Arikka was just to little for cookies, and we need to wait until she has teeth to feed her again!
10/27/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love it. They are so cute together!!!!! I miss them tons
Post a Comment