11/11/08
Domestic Kristi
Everyone who knows me, knows that I am not that domestic when it comes to cooking, or sewing, but I just wanted to let you all know that I am learning a LOT up here in the middle of nowhere!! Today I learned how to can meat! Not to mention, I now know how to can butter, and store eggs on the shelf for a few years! I am getting my food storage ready! The lady's up here are so sweet, they are teaching me how to do it all!! Do you know that you can make chili out of wheat?? Yes, and guess who is learning how to do it all, you guessed it, me!! I am thinking about going to Utah in the spring and holding a little class at my parents house, just so some of you who want to learn how to do this can. Let me know if you are interested!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's awesome you're learning to can things. I definitely need to learn that. My food storage consists of Spaghetti-os. :)
Post a Comment