11/5/08

Halloween 2008!

Where we live in such a small town, we took the girls to the church trunk-r-treat this year, and it was a blast!! We started the day off with McKayla telling me she NEEDED to be in her costume.. So I told her that after nap time I would get her all dressed up and go to daddy's work, and let me tell you it was a VERY short nap! But I held to my promise and let her get in her cat costume, and took the girls to NAPA, then to the post office and bank, then back home to get the pot of chili I had made to take to dinner..

I don't think Arikka was as excited as Kayla was, but she looked just as cute!

The two of then had a lot of fun. More McKayla then Arikka, but still LOTS of fun...
(yes McKayla is making sure it is Arikka in that penguin costume!)

They are the cutest little girls EVER!!!

By the end of the night Roger was out with Arikka, (notice he was dressed as a NAPA employee?? LOL)


We had a lot of fun this year, we just hope next year it isn't so cold up here!!

3 comments:

welchfamily said...

I love the costumes!! I am glad they had lots of fun!!! I know I say it a lot but they sure are cute!!!

welchfamily said...

O ya, I showed Andrew the pictures and he said that they were so cute we could start trying to have a baby again!!!! YA!!!

welchfamily said...

Oooppss, my mistake...he said ONE day we can have more babies, not now...but he did think your girls looked adorable!!!