12/9/08

Cutting down the Christmas tree!

Last Saturday we went up the canyon to cut down our Christmas tree. It was so much fun driving around looking for that perfect tree.. We never found the big fat tree, but we found the best looking Charley Brown tree there ever was!

Roger let McKayla and I take the first swing at cutting it down.
Then he finally said it was to painful to watch us, looking so tired, so he took his turn and finished cutting it down! (look at those muscles!)

When we got it home, I couldn't wait to decorate it so I made Roger put it up and we got cracking on the decorations!

McKayla has the best time putting all the "balls" on the tree!

This is the finished project!

Isn't is just the cutest little/big tree ever!?!?!?

2 comments:

welchfamily said...

I think it is a cute tree!!! I love christmas time so much. Wish you were closer!!!

Julianne said...

That sounds like so much fun going as a family to pick your own Christmas tree to cut down! You guys look so cute!