She took her pants off so it looked like she had a dress, she has her dress up shoes on, gloves, a purse, headband, cell phone, and her Hollywood sun glasses on... She wanted to go over to Rogers work like this!! I told her no way!! I made her get dressed, but she wouldn't take no all the way! She insisted on wearing her headband and glasses over there... What a character!
3/20/09
Playing Dress up!
So this is really funny! Yesterday I was going to take the girls for a walk over to Roger's work, and McKayla really wanted to wear a dress. It was kinda cold, so I told her no. I went into the bathroom to do my hair, and made the mistake of telling Kayla to go play in her room. When I was all done, I came out and found McKayla like this...

She took her pants off so it looked like she had a dress, she has her dress up shoes on, gloves, a purse, headband, cell phone, and her Hollywood sun glasses on... She wanted to go over to Rogers work like this!! I told her no way!! I made her get dressed, but she wouldn't take no all the way! She insisted on wearing her headband and glasses over there... What a character!
She took her pants off so it looked like she had a dress, she has her dress up shoes on, gloves, a purse, headband, cell phone, and her Hollywood sun glasses on... She wanted to go over to Rogers work like this!! I told her no way!! I made her get dressed, but she wouldn't take no all the way! She insisted on wearing her headband and glasses over there... What a character!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love, LOVE it!! That is the cutest thing ever!!! She is a cute little girl!!!
That is just so cute!
She is so stinkin' cute!
I wonder where she could have ever gotten that fiesty attitude from . . . HOW adorable, you need to bring her to Denver to visit me, Jacob, and Andrew.
What a superstar! I love the cute little attitude. These pictures just brightened my day!
Post a Comment