So my baby is already 9 months old!! It is amazing how fast time flys! I took her to the Dr.'s today and here are her numbers... 27 1/2 inches long and 20lbs 9oz! She is so stinkin cute!! At the Dr.'s today they had to draw some blood, it was the worst thing ever!! Because she is so "fluffy" they had a hard time sticking her.. The first time they tried, they misted and had to try again... She was so upset, they had to give her like 5 minutes of mommy time to calm her down before they would stick her again! She worked up such a stink that when we got home, well the pictures explain it all....


After her bottle was empty, she fell asleep on the floor.. What a cutie!!
I have been so blessed with the most amazing kids, not to mention the cutest kids in the world! (it helps that their mom is so amazing!! LOL just kiddin
3 comments:
I love that you called her "fluffy" that is cute!! I can't believe that she is 20m lbs at 9 months she is so cute!! We came to mom's house today and Jaron kept asking for Arikka he loves when you come down!!!
I know how it feels when they have to stick them twice. They did that with Jake and it makes me so sad. I hope everything is fine with the blood work. Call me and let me know. We miss you like crazy!!!
Um..your baby weighs more then my 16 month old...crazy! I like the "fluffy" also!!
Post a Comment