4/7/09

I love these girls!

I love it that my 2 little girls are best friends!! Yesterday I was cleaning up the house, so I put the girls in their room and put on a movie... After a while, I went in to check on them and this is what I found....



Arikka had her arm around McKayla! By the time I got my camera, she had moved it a little, but it was SO freakin cute!!



They play together so well at times, and yesterday, it was just to cute to resist!! I took TONZ of pictures of them playing!!



I love it when they just sit next to each other and just "talk". It is just priceless!!



Sophie puppy just had to join in on the fun! She is such a cute puppy! (not to mention a really lazy doggie! it makes it easy for me!!)

3 comments:

The Sutton's said...

I love moments like those, it makes all the hard time seem worth it!!! they are so stinkin cute!!

welchfamily said...

They are so darn cute!!! I love the pictures. I am so glad you have a blog so I can see my girlies!!!! We miss you guys!!!

Brittany said...

That is too precious!!