4/24/09
Jackson Hole...
Yesterday we went to Jackson hole to Arikka's ear Dr. She is getting the tubes put in next Friday at like 7:30am. While we were in Jackson I made a bottle for Arikka, and in the making she some how cut her finger on the lid.... It bleed for like a hour. No matter what we did it was still bleeding!! I held pressure for over 30 min and nothing... So we finally went to the Hospital (because we didn't know where the paediatrics Dr. was) and the Hospital made us feel really stupid!! All the Dr. said was, "next time hold pressure on it for 10 minutes and if after 20 minutes it doesn't stop, just bring her in here"... No joke!! I was like I did that, I held it for over a half hour and it wouldn't stop. (that is why we are in here idiot!!!) No stitches, no band aid, nothing!! What a waist of time!! (but a good waist, I would of hated myself if we didn't go and it made her really sick!) But the good thing is she is okay, it did stop bleeding, and she is just fine!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
that is no fun for poor little Arikka. I am glad that it stopped bleeding. I hope all goes well on Friday, you will be in our prayers!!!
Post a Comment