So yesterday I took both girls to go see Dr. Becky (the dr. up here!) When we got there they looked at Arikka and noticed she had ANOTHER ear infection..This is her 7th one!! So this time they decided to send us up to Jackson Hole to see the ear Dr...... Sure enough she is going to have tubes put in her ears.. We are going to see the Dr. next Thursday and set a date for them to do the procedure... I will keep you all updated on what they/we decide..
... and as for McKayla... She is just fine!!
4/15/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is no fun that she's had that many ear infections, it will be nice with the tubes so she doesn't get them any more. I hope all goes well with the procedure.
Poor sweet little one. I am sorry to hear that but I am sure it will help her in the end!!!
My bother had to have tubes put in his ears when he was little and it sure helped, so hopefully it will work for Arikka.
Post a Comment