There are 2 other pictures of her, and they are really cute, but my computer won't let me upload them right now so I will have to try it on another blog.. Sorry!! I hope you enjoy the ones I could get uploaded!! Tell me what ya think!?!?!
This is my favorite one!!
I love this face.. (What the crap do you have me in??)
Roger and I met when I was going through a really rough time. I was SO not looking for "Mr. Right", but there he was, my other half!! We got married in October of 2004, and have been each others best friend, fighting buddy, shoulder to cry on, partner in crime, and other half we didn't know we were missing. About 14 months after we were married we found out that we were pregnant with McKayla Joy. SHE IS MY MINI-ME!! Such a fun loving little firecracker! When Kayla was 13 months ould we got a sweet little suprise... Pregnant again!!! Our second little angle, Arikka Rae is 3, and keeps our family on our toes!! She is our energetic little munchkin!! In September 2011 we had our 3rd little princess!! Shanon Ell James!! She is our fun loving, SCREAMING little baby!!
Roger and Kristi
McKayla Joy
McKayla is our sweet little 4 year old! She loves to help Mommy out with her little sister! She loves horses, rodeo's, princesses, PINK and thinks she is older then she really is!! We love you little Kayla!!
Arikka Rae
Arikka is 3 years old going on 13! She loves to play with toys, go to rodeo's, watch movies, the color blue, and LOVES to cook and bake!! She is our energetic little girl who keeps us all on our toes! We love you Arikka Rae!!!
Shannon Ell
Shannon is our sweet little baby!! Just a few weeks old and already has a GREAT personality!! We love you Nana!!!
3 comments:
I love the pics, they are sooo cute.
Those are adorable! You have such cute girls.
I can't believe how big they are. Arikka is so cute!!! We can't wait to see you in Oct.!!! I can't believe she is one!
Post a Comment