7/8/09

Balloons....

When we were in Utah, we had the opportunity to go the the balloon lift-off in Provo.. McKayla totally loves hot air balloons! Everyone was so nice to my little girls! Some of the pilots even let McKayla get in their balloon!! Here are my cute pictures of our fun day!


McKayla wanted to touch a balloon, so here she is touching one!

Arikka.

McKayla in the Bank of American Fork balloon.

McKayla in yet another balloon! She loved to tell the pilot all about the balloons!

He took her hand and had her help pull the fire.. It freaked her out so bad,she started to cry and was done with balloons for the rest of the day....

This one is out of order.. This is Kayla in front of the Smokey the Bear balloon

McKayla and Grandma Joy.

All the balloons.

We all had a BLAST!! I hope we can go again next year when Arikka is a little older, and can have more fun!

1 comment:

welchfamily said...

I can't wait to take Jacob!!! I hope we can go together one of these years!!