7/30/09

Demolition Derby

Big Piney held it's first ever Demolition Derby on the 25th of this month, and Roger and I decided to take out girls out to cheer on one of Roger's friends (#222). We sat next to our friends, the Johnson boys! We had a lot of fun watching all the cars crash into each other!! Here are some of our pictures I wanted to share with ya!

Roger and McKayla.

Arikka and I.

Roger's friends car.. #222

#911 *the fire department's car*

Jim David, "in the moment..."

McKayla wanted to sit with J.D., she wouldn't leave him alone...

Arikka, doesn't she look so excited to be here...

This car blew up, I don't even know how many times... LOTS!!!

Smashed car...

Wyoming pride car...



It blew up again...







This car is on fire!!

The fire department putting out the fire!



I love this car... Look at how smashed it got!!

This is the winning car!!

The car that won was a orange car with a NAPA sticker on it.. NAPA didn't sponser the car, but hey it makes NAPA look good.... Next year Roger and Jim David want to put a car in the Derby, and have it sponsered by NAPA, so you all have to come up here and help me cheer Roger on!!

1 comment:

The Sutton's said...

That looks like lots of fun!!! If Roger enters we just might have to come up to see the big day!!!!