8/21/09

Life is to short!

So this week has been pretty hard on me! I found out that one of my old friends that I use to work with at Massage Envy had a stroke while at work, and was put on life support in ICU... Things didn't get any better and she ended up being taken off life support last night and died.. The sad thing is she was only 32 yrs old... She has never been married, never had kids, never go to enjoy all the best parts of life, she was SO young!! She is such a amazing person, and I will miss her tons!! I think some of you might know who she is, she did graduate from American Fork High, her name is Angela Rogers. If you knew her and would like to go to her funeral, it will be held in A.F. on Tuesday... Just makes you treasure the life you were given, the kids you have, the family that loves you, the husband who will do anything for you!!! REST IN PEACE, SWEET ANGELA!

No comments: