McKayla and Arikka in their aprons.
Cute little Arikka in her apron and hat!
McKayla joy looking so adorable!
The girls making their cookies! (I let them do almost all the work. I just supervised them!! And their cookies were GREAT!!)
Another one of them baking their cookies!
And yet another one of them baking!
We dipped pretzels in white chocolate!
The girls dipping the pretzels!
In addition to making 2 different kinds of cookies, we did Chocolate covered pretzels, fudge, peppermint bark and rice crispy treats!! It was so fun teaching my sweet little girls how to bake, and watching them make a mess and have a blast!!



2 comments:
Okay your girls are so stinkin' cute!!! I love the aprons, too cute!! I wish you lived closer so I could help you eat your fun treats, hehehe!!!
Looks like so much fun!!! I love to bake with Jacob!!! It is so much fun!!!
Post a Comment