1/16/10
The BEST Guy!!
I have the most amazing husband any girl could ever ask for! I just wanted to take a minute and let Roger know how much I love and appreciate what he does for me and our girls! Last week I was in our clinic's ER, I was having some pain in my kidneys. I was really hurting. Roger left work to come over and be with me while they gave me a IV, and did lots of no fun things!! Last week I had a major sinus infection, my head hurt so bad!! He took off work on Friday at 3 so I could lay down, and he could make dinner! Roger works so hard to make sure the girls and I have everything we want and need! He is the most AMAZING dad anyone could ever ask for! When he gets home from a 10 1/2 hour work day, he still gets down on the floor and plays games with us, builds a fort out of the couch and plays dolls with the girls!! He is the one who gets up with the girls in the night when they are having a bad dream, and in fact last night McKayla came into our room at 1:30, Roger took her back to her room and made a little bed on the floor and that's where him and the girls slept!! He lets me sleep in in the mornings while he gets the girls breakfast!! (what a GREAT GUY!) I am so lucky to have him and I want him to know how much I love him!! He is truly THE BEST GUY anyone could ever ask for!! Love you babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Way to go Rodger, you get two thumbs way up!!! I hope you get better and stay better I am glad that you have Rodger to take extra good care of you and the girls!!!
Post a Comment