11/6/10

Halloween!!

This year we didn't do to much for Halloween. On Friday Roger and I took the girls to our town's Halloween carnival then we went to a haunted house, I forgot to take my camera, so we don't have any pictures of those fun times. Saturday~ I had to set up for our ward's trunk-or-treat, after that we went home and got ready for the fun to start! This year, McKayla went as a butterfly fairy, Arikka went as a monkey, Roger went as a lumber jack and I went as a witch (Sorry, I don't have any pictures of me!) Enjoy these pictures of our fun times!!

McKayla as a Butterfly Fairy!

McKayla

McKayla and Arikka

McKayla and Arikka

My cute little Monkey, Arikka

Arikka Rae.

I got Roger to dress up this year as a lumber jack!!

This is my good friend Stacey with her little kiddo's Brayden and Sierra!

Anna and Liz (I use to teach them in Primary)

Another good friend Shaleen and her daughter Alli

Another good friend Amy!!

3 comments:

welchfamily said...

Your girls are so cute!!!!

The Sutton's said...

What cute little girls!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!! Next year you need to come to Utah to go trick or treating with us!!!

Edmund said...

Looks like fun. Your daughters are beautiful. And Roger looks good as a lumberjack. Maybe a side job?