Most people put their husband and kids on this one, but you all know I could never imagine my life with out them, they are my world!! But one person I could never imagine my life with out is my Mom!! She is such a GREAT example to me and my best friend!! I Love you Mom!!!
1/19/11
Day 14
**A picture of someone you can never imagine your life without**
Most people put their husband and kids on this one, but you all know I could never imagine my life with out them, they are my world!! But one person I could never imagine my life with out is my Mom!! She is such a GREAT example to me and my best friend!! I Love you Mom!!!
Most people put their husband and kids on this one, but you all know I could never imagine my life with out them, they are my world!! But one person I could never imagine my life with out is my Mom!! She is such a GREAT example to me and my best friend!! I Love you Mom!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
we do have a pretty awesome mom huh!!! I too can't imagine life without her!!!
This looks like it has been lots of fun to do, maybe one day I will do this, I just need to learn how to take care of three kids first:)
I love your mom!!! She is so sweet :)
Post a Comment