This is Tisa. She has become a GREAT friend of mine who has helped me out a lot this past year. When we moved up here I really didn't know a lot of people, I met Tisa through day care, (I watched her little boy Blu) Tisa is one of the most caring people! She knew McKayla wanted to be a barrel racer so she started to teach her how to ride a horse!! I love ya Tisa!!
1/23/11
Day 17
**A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life lately**
This is Tisa. She has become a GREAT friend of mine who has helped me out a lot this past year. When we moved up here I really didn't know a lot of people, I met Tisa through day care, (I watched her little boy Blu) Tisa is one of the most caring people! She knew McKayla wanted to be a barrel racer so she started to teach her how to ride a horse!! I love ya Tisa!!
This is Tisa. She has become a GREAT friend of mine who has helped me out a lot this past year. When we moved up here I really didn't know a lot of people, I met Tisa through day care, (I watched her little boy Blu) Tisa is one of the most caring people! She knew McKayla wanted to be a barrel racer so she started to teach her how to ride a horse!! I love ya Tisa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment