I think my favorite memory would have to be Christmas!! The past 7 years I have been with the love of my life Roger and now we have 2 cute kids, Christmas is just more exciting then anything!! I LOVE being a Mom and celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ with the one's I love!!
1/10/11
Day 5
**A picture of your favorite memory**
I think my favorite memory would have to be Christmas!! The past 7 years I have been with the love of my life Roger and now we have 2 cute kids, Christmas is just more exciting then anything!! I LOVE being a Mom and celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ with the one's I love!!
I think my favorite memory would have to be Christmas!! The past 7 years I have been with the love of my life Roger and now we have 2 cute kids, Christmas is just more exciting then anything!! I LOVE being a Mom and celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ with the one's I love!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment