This is a picture of Arikka with my friend Tisa's little boy, Blu.. It was taken out at Tisa's house while Kayla was doing her horse back riding lesson.. Arikka and Blu were off playing in the field and when I went to check on them I found them like this!! It remids me of one of those "old time" photo's. It defenatly makes me laugh!!
1/13/11
Day 8
**A picture that makes you laugh**
This is a picture of Arikka with my friend Tisa's little boy, Blu.. It was taken out at Tisa's house while Kayla was doing her horse back riding lesson.. Arikka and Blu were off playing in the field and when I went to check on them I found them like this!! It remids me of one of those "old time" photo's. It defenatly makes me laugh!!
This is a picture of Arikka with my friend Tisa's little boy, Blu.. It was taken out at Tisa's house while Kayla was doing her horse back riding lesson.. Arikka and Blu were off playing in the field and when I went to check on them I found them like this!! It remids me of one of those "old time" photo's. It defenatly makes me laugh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment