1/13/12

Shannon's baby blessing

On December 10, 2011 we had the privilege of blessing our sweet little Shannon Ell into The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Roger was the one who gave her the blessing, which was AMAZING!! She had her Grandpa Larry, Uncle Bud, Uncle Randall, and Uncle Richard stand in the circle when she was blessed! I didn't take to many pictures mainly because I forgot I had my camera with me, but here are a few of the ones I did take.

My AMAZING family!!

Roger, Shannon and I.

Me with my 3 beautiful little girls!!

Shannon and I.

My sweet little Arikka kissing Shannon's head!

She looked so BEAUTIFUL!!

All 3 of my beautiful girls.

Jenifer, Shannon and I.

Shannon with Grandma Joy and Papa Larry.


I wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who was able to come to this wonderful blessing! It meant the world to me to have so much of my family there to support us!! I love you all!!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

She looks so pretty!