Once again Roger and I went up Baldy hunting for elk, and once again we didn't get to see any!! The one thing we did see was this deer! It is HUGE! The only thing we could think was, why is deer season over?? We could of had this thing mounted on our wall!! It is beautiful!

The next ting we noticed it our redneck bench is still there. This time Roger went over to it and decided to take it for a little test...Other then being a little cold, he said it was nice to sit and rest for a while!

This is just a funny picture! We didn't get to shoot at anything, but Roger wanted a picture taken of him with his gun! What do ya think, does he look good??

We decided that it is one of our favorite things to do is go hunting. (If only we could see something!)
1 comment:
That's so fun you two like to go hunting together. I went with Ethan a few times but refuse to go with him now because he always has me help him push and I get lost and he just leaves me and I sit by myself forever. So I'll go "hunting" with him but I stay at the campsite now! Sweet redneck bench, by the way.
Post a Comment