We had so much fun, and were so excited to spend time with everyone we love! I just wish we could of got more done and spend more time with the family!! We can't wait until the next time we come down, (even though it will be a short trip!).
12/1/08
Thanksgiving week in Utah!
This year we went down to Utah for Thanksgiving! The Saturday before Thanksgiving Roger took the girls and I down to stay at my parents house, but he had to go back until Wednesday. That week was filled with lots of fun things and LOTS of family! Tami, Andrew and Jacob arrived at my parents house Wednesday afternoon, around that same time Tracie flew in, and a few hours later Roger made it. We spend Thursday with the family, cooking and playing the wii... here are some pictures of all of us!
Roger, Kayla, Larry and Tami's butt!
Grandma Joy (mom) and McKayla.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is a horrible pic of me!!! It was Great seeing your cute fam. Thanks for all your help, you are the best!!!
What the heck?!?!?!? Where are the pictures of the cutest sister and her sexy husband and the adorable little man??? I thought I was the best part of your trip?!?!?
We love the pics anyways!!
Post a Comment