12/18/08

Ginger bread house!

Last night we decorated our ginger bread house. We had a lot of fun watching McKayla put the "pretty lights" on the roof of the house! Roger helped frost the roof and put the little "bushes" on the side of the house, while I helped McKayla decorate with the candy.. Arikka was not going to corporate with this so she jumped in her bouncer instead... Here are some pictures of the fun night we had..


McKayla decorating the roof.
Roger frosting the roof and McKayla putting the pretty lights up.

The finished house

Another shot of the house!


3 comments:

Julianne said...

Did you guys buy a kit at the store or did you make it by yourselves? We'd tried a kit this year, but it definitely had pros and cons. :D

Kristi James said...

We did the kit.. I have no clue how to make ginger bread!

The Sutton's said...

Cute ginger bread houses, I am glad that you stopped by when you were in town, your girls are so cute!! Talk to you soon