As you all know, Roger and I haven't been on a vacation in over 4 yrs. with out someone going with us, so in February we are going to Las Vegas for 6 days! Last night I found out that Bill Engvall is going to be at the Treasure Island casino, and I got Roger and I tickets for his show! This is going to be the best get away there ever was! Not only do we have tickets for his show, we are going to the mi devil dinner at the Excalibur, and on Sunday we are going to the NASCAR, Las Vegas race! (yes I already got the tickets to that, We are in the middle section, right by the start/finish line, about 16 rows up!!!) We are trying to think of other fun attractions to go see in Vegas so if you have any ideas, just let me know!!
(and yes I know this is just a bragging blog!!! But I am so excited!!!)
12/10/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is my husband's dream weekend I think... ;) Very jealous! Enjoy your trip!!
Post a Comment