12/1/08

Out shooting!

The Saturday before Thanksgiving the gun show was in Salt Lake City, so Roger and I went! We were looking for a gun for me and ended up getting a 40 S&W (yeah don't worry, I had no clue what it was either!). Well Roger was so excited to teach me how to shoot it, so he packed up the girls and I, and some of my family and we went out past Utah Lake and went shooting! We had lots of fun! Here are the pictures we took!


Nate's self portrait! He loves himself!!
Larry and his cute little boy Tyler!
We had Arikka in the truck so her ears would get hurt and Jenni and I took turns watching her! This is Jen and Arikka
Roger, my cute, sweet husband!!!
Roger teaching me how to shoot the gun. Yeah I don't like this one, so he has to give me his, and he is taking mine!!
McKayla with her ear things on!! She is so dang cute!!!
Okay, Larry has a little BB gun and he let McKayla shoot it!! She got really good, she could even pull the trigger all by herself!!!
Another one of Roger teaching Kayla to shoot!!!


We had so much fun!! We can't wait until next summer when we can come down again!! Maybe next time more of you can come with us!!!

No comments: