1/15/09

Watchin' Wall-E...

The other day Roger found this really cool website, it will let you legally download movies for a small fee.... Well McKayla has been asking us for the movie Wall-E for some time now, and we finally caved in and downloaded it for her... We told her when she went potty in the toilet with out accidents for a week, she got to watch it! Today was the BIG day.... She finally got to watch her new movie on the computer... I got her all set up..... She got to watch it in the big bean bag, with a pillow and blanket, juice, and some snacks. The kicker was she got to watch it without Mom or Arikka in the bean bag, just Kayla!!! About 15 minutes into it, Arikka started to cry, I guess she was a little sad she wasn't watching the movie. Just then McKayla turned around and said.... "ome ear baby... Wall-E" (Come here baby, Wall-E). It was just to darn cute, so I took these pictures of the 2 of them watchin' Wall-E!






3 comments:

welchfamily said...

They are so darn cute!! I love that Kayla wanted her sister to be with her. They are going to be best friends!!!! I can't believe how big they both are getting!!!

Randall Sutton said...

That is so cute that the watched the movie together. I love WallE it is such a cute show, can I come watch it with them?

Kaylene said...

SO cute!