We were all so tired when we got in on Sunday, it was all I could do to get the girls to smile!
All McKayla wanted to do was play with Jenni's funny hat!
On Monday Tami and Jacob flew in early in the morning. I went to get them, (I told my mom I had a Dr.'s apt) When we got back to my parents house, I thought my Mom would be super suprised, but she kinda knew something was up and guessed it was Tami!
This is a picture of Jacob kissing Rue! He LOVED to kiss her. One day he is going to be a amazing big brother!
I love this picture!
Tami got to see Arikka for the first time in a long time! The first thing Tami did was hold my little/big baby girl!
It was a little hard for McKayla to get use to another little kid in the house, well one that wont let her be the boss all the time! but she loved playing with him!
Another picture that I love. Tami and her little man!
On Tuesday morning we had to give the kids a bath, so we just put the 2 older ones in the tub together... Jacob did NOT want McKayla in there with him! He just went to his corner and sat.. I can't really blame him, I don't think I would want to take a tub with her either, she is noisy, and loved to splash!!
Later that day (Tuesday) Nanci came over and broght her 2 adorable little boys...It is crazy to think between the 3 of us older girls there are 5 kids under 2 1/2!! This is a picture of all of us and our kids!
Jenni was there to play with all the kids! She has a blast with all the kids!
It was really fun to see all 3 of our kids playing.. My Mom gave them some bowls to play with, so naturally all of them put them on their heads like hats, it was so funny!
So, I had to post this last picture! This is Rylan, Nanci's new little one... He is SO cute!! I love this picture! He is such a doll!!
It was one of the best memories I will ever have with my sisters! Thanks girls!! And Thanks Jenni for helping me fly Tami in for a great time!



4 comments:
Thanks for the super fun trip. I loved seeing everyone. I can't wait to see you guys again. I loved to watch the little ones playing together!!!
It was fun to see you!! I loved being able to see you on Friday as well, good times!!
Your background is so cute! Your little girls are getting so big! Its sad how fast they grow up!
Wow, sounds like you all had a blast. Sorry I had to miss it with my non-stop sick kids. Oh well, maybe we will be able to see ya all next time.
Post a Comment