2/21/09

New hair!

I went and got my hair dyed yesterday, I am still trying to decide if I like it, what do you think?? I am not done with it yet. On monday I am going to put some actual color in it.. The lady has pink, green, red, and blue... What color extensions should I put in it for Vegas??









4 comments:

welchfamily said...

From the pictures I like it. You should do pink!!!! I think it will be fun for Vegas!!!

The Sutton's said...

I love the hair!! It is so cute, I think you should go with Green or pink.

Nicholette said...

Your hair looks great. You could do green for St. Pattys day. Although I guess it would depend on what the actual green color looks like. Be sure to show us what color you choose!

The Sutton's said...

we want to hear about your trip so we can all be jealous. Or maybe just I really want to hear and see pics from your trip.