2/18/09

To My Sisters!

I know this is really cheesy, but I just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to my sisters!

*Thanks for calling all the time just to see what's up, talk about nothing, and to see if everythings okay.
*Thanks for picking on me when I was younger, it made me who I am today!
*Thanks for helping me with my children, when I have had enough and need to get a break.
*Thanks for helping me when I was sick, and needed someone to take care of me.
*Thanks for always being there when I need a girl to talk to!!
*Thanks for all the love you show our wonderful Mother, and each other!
*Thanks for supporting me when you know you shouldn't, and when you knew something bad was going to happen!
*Thanks for all the tears, bears and good times! (well, root beer's or in Nanci's case Fanta Orange)
*Thanks for trusting me with your secrets.
*Thanks for the places to stay when I was in need of it!
*Thanks for the fun times, food fights (Tami and Andrew) and double dates.
*Thanks for all the love you give to me and my family!!
*THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR ME! I LOVE EACH OF YOU MORE THEN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!

You are all the BEST and I couldn't ask for a better family then the one I have!

2 comments:

The Sutton's said...

oh that was sooo sweet!! Thanks for all you do for me as well!! you are a great sister, i love ya!!

welchfamily said...

I love you so much, Kristi. Our family wouldn't be complete without you!!! I can't wait to see you again!!!