3/15/09

Going Private.

Okay everyone, I have had a few people view my blog that make me nervous, so I have decided to go private!! If you want me to add you as a reader, let me know! Sorry for any inconvenience, but I don't want certain people reading about my family's life. Leave you e-mail address in the comments section or you can e-mail it to me at kristi.james@gmail.com.

Thanks for being so understanding.

5 comments:

welchfamily said...

I would like to be on the list of people who can view your blog...my email is tamiwelch@hotmail.com

Thanks

Tami

P.S. I hope I make the cut!!!! ;)

Kimberly said...

I would love to be on the list! Kim422is@yahoo.com

The Sutton's said...

Count me in, I love seeing your girls. Jaron loves seeing your family too so we would to be able to still view your blog!!! My email address is nancisutton@gmail.com

Kaylene said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
April said...

That sucks that someone creepy has been viewing your blog. I worry about that sometime too. I'd like an invite, if you don't mind. It's aprilipage@yahoo.com