9/22/09

Big Girl Bed!

So this is really late, but, better late then never! I took apart Arikka's crib because she was starting to crawl out of it.. What a little monkey!! We put her crib in a toddler bed. Only one problem, McKayla was trying to sleep in Arikka's bed and have Arikka sleep in her bed, so we quickly took the toddler bed apart and put Arikka in the other twin size bed! She is getting so BIG to fast!! Here are some pictures of her in her beds!
McKayla and Arikka in the toddler bed.

Arikka in her toddler bed!

Another one of Arikka.

The 2 girls in Arikka's new big kid bed!

They were just to cute so I took another one of the 2 girls in bed together.

1 comment:

welchfamily said...

They are so cute together!!! I can't wait to see them!!! 2 weeks left!!