The table all decorated for the party!
"Monkey George" stuff!
This is the cake I made for her.. It was a really fun to make, THANKS Jen and Roger for the help!
Al her presents!
Aunt Jen came up for her party!
Roger in his party hat!
Arikka joined her dad in the party fun!
McKayla the Birthday girl in her party hat!
Even Aunt Jen had one!
Party people!
I loved this pic. It is such a sad face!!
Time to open the gifts!
Daddy and Arikka!
Jen gave her this Curious George monkey, she loves it!!
Roger gave her a chain saw..... Need I say more?!?!?!
More presents....
Time to blow out the candle!!
She had an amazing birthday! Thanks everyone for the cute cloths, Chalk board, Curious George books, stuffed animals, and other amazing gifts, you ALL made this the best day she could ever ask for!!



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kayla!!! Hope you had a fun party, maybe next year we will be able to make it.
What a fun party!!!! Happy Birthday sweet little one!!! I can't believe she is 3. WOW how time fly!!!
Post a Comment