
Today as I was making lunch, McKayla and Arikka were playing in the front room looking out the window for Roger to come home. All of a sudden McKayla comes running into the kitchen yelling, "Mommy, it's Rudolf... Santa's reindeer... Come NOW!!!" So I go into the front room to look out the window, and there it is.. A deer was standing at our gate!! It was looking right at us, so I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of it!! I then realised I have no clue how to take the picture off my phone, and go to grab the camera.. It got spooked and ran away.. :( This has made McKayla's day!! When Roger got home she told him, "Daddy, Rudolf came to spy on me!" We both just looked at each other and started to chuckle!! We have NO clue where she heard that! It was so funny, but she is so excited for Christmas, and happy that Santa sent Rudolf to check up on her! (good thing she was being good!!!)



4 comments:
So cute!
that is soo cute, I love that Rudolf came to spy on her. She is a doll.
That is too cute!
I need something new on your blog!!! Please update.....going through withdrawls!!!
Post a Comment