12/29/09

White Family Christmas Party!

Sorry it has been so long! I think we all have had a VERY crazy month!! Anyway, the White family Christmas party!!! I totally forgot my camera in Wyoming, so we had Nanci take some pictures and email them over to me! (So, sorry if you are seeing these for the second time!)

This year was the first time Arikka has ever sat on Santa's lap. Actually, it was the first time ever meeting Santa! So little to say it didn't go over very well...

McKayla on the other hand, all she talks about is Santa.. So when he called her name, she jumped right on up there, sat on his lap, and told him, "I'm Kayla Joy I'm 3 years old, I like pink, and I want a big car like mommy's"

I put this picture in because McKayla looks so freakin cute!

We had a lot of fun seeing Santa and all our family friends! Hopefully next time Arikka wont be so freaked out when she has to sit on Santa's lap!!

2 comments:

welchfamily said...

Looks like fun!!! I love that Arikka didn't want to sit on Santa's lap!!! It is so cute!

The Sutton's said...

I love that santa come to the White Family Chritmas Party, it is so much fun. Your girl are so darn cute!!!