3/7/10

Florida #2.. The Daytona 500!!

Sunday!! They Daytona 500!! We had a BLAST at the race!! This was the day Roger had been looking forward to! We were all like little kids in a candy store!! We started out looking around all the venders outside of the track.. Roger found a tractor to climb on like a little kid..

Tracie and Rick hung out with us while we looked around!

We even found the Hamburger Helper Hand!!! LOL!!!

The Budweiser horses were getting ready for their trip around the track.. This is Buck!

After we went inside the track, we went down on the field!! We got to look around all the drivers pit's! This is a look at Dale Jr's pit!! (we are BIG Jr fan's!!)

Look at how close we got to his pit!!!

Victory lane was all locked up, but we got a good look from the fence!

The look from the middle of the field!

We had to take a picture of the NAPA car, after all, Roger works for NAPA!

My awesome sister, Tracie, took some picture of Roger and I on the field.. Here they are!!





and I took this one when we found our seats!

We got really lucky, Tim McGraw performed at the race! ( I LOVE TIM!)

This is a picture of Dale Jr. walking to his car before the race!

I got to involved in the race and I forgot to take a lot of pictures.. If it weren't for the 2 1/2 hr delay, I wouldnt of got any pictures.. Here are a few of the pictures I got of the race!





And finally... Me after the race..... I got a little sun!!!


Even though we had a "fun" little red flag delay, it was the best race I could of ever gone to!!! Thanks Tracie and Rick for making it the best!!!!!

No comments: