There was this place there, where you could have a diver go down and get you a oyster, then you take it over and they crack it open and clean the pearl... I talked Roger into letting me get one, so this is my diver getting my oyster!
This is the pearl I got!!
My very excited husband!!!
I took this picture of the 2 of us before the Shamu show started!
The killer whale show!
It was amazing!!!
The Seamore and Clyde show!! (Very funny!! A MUST SEE!!!)
We LOVED this show!!
Sharon took this picture of Roger and I!!
On Friday we were going to go to the beach and the truck race, but it rained all day, so we just hung out!
Saturday we went to the Epcot center at Disney World!! It was amazing!! Here are some of my pictures of that!
The Disney World ball!
Roger in a funny old English phone booth
Me in the funny old English phone booth
Disney World!!
We had a blast in Disney World!!



2 comments:
looks like you guys had a blast!!!! I am glad you could go and have such a fun trip!!!
how fun!! I am glad that you guys had a good time. FL is the best huh!!!
Post a Comment