McKayla out side our house getting ready to go to the parade.
Arikka out side our house getting ready to go to the parade.
Both my cute little girls all ready for the BIG day!!
Arikka in the back of my suburban waiting for the parade to start.
McKayla in the back of my suburban waiting for the parade to start.
McKayla LOVES this cowgirl hat. She wont leave the house with out it!! (I think it is SO STINKIN CUTE!!)
We were blessed to have Roger's Mom come with us to the parade. She helped us watch the girls, and collect candy for them!!
(I totally forgot to take pictures during the parade..) After the parade, there is a free BBQ at our fair grounds, so we took the girls over there for some lunch.. And once again, I forgot to take pictures of it.. After the BBQ, we headed on over to the rodeo grounds to watch the rodeo!! It was a blast, we ran into some friends there who have a cute little boy, Justin, so the girls got to play with Justin during the rodeo.. And yes I forgot to take pictures of them playing together, but I did get these cute pictures of the girls!!
Chillin out, watchin the rodeo in true cowgirl style!!
They loved to stand on this tree stump and watch the rodeo!
During the rodeo, the girls just sat and played in the dirt. They loved getting their nice little white shirts dirty!!
McKayla and her stink eye!! I love this picture!
Arikka @ the rodeo!! (I think she was done with pictures, she looks pretty mad!)
After the rodeo, we went home and all took a nice long nap so that we could stay up and watch the fireworks!! Roger had this great idea to put blankets and pillows in the back of my car and watch the fireworks!! We all were so cozy that I forgot to take pictures of all the night time fun!! Hopefully next year some of you can come up and experience the 4th of July Wyoming style!! We sure do enjoy it!!!



2 comments:
Your girls are so cute!!!! We missed seeing you guys but looks like you a loads of fun!!! Can't wait to see you next month!!!!
What a fun 4th of July!! The girls are so stinkin' cute, we can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. And I heard about little Arikka's sickness, hope she feels better soon!!!
Post a Comment