So this week has been very interesting!! Roger's cousin Ryan and his wife Mindy came up to visit with us! They came up on Sunday night and left today. We had a BLAST just hanging out with them and even were able to hire a baby sitter to come watch the kids so the 4 of us could go out to dinner!! (not to mention the AMAZING lunch Mindy and I were able to go to, just the 2 of us!!) I am sad they had to go home!!
But anyway, sick kiddo's.... On Monday, Arikka's temp was at 103* for most of the day... Even with Tylenol we couldn't get it to come down, so I took her over to the clinic... After doing a catheter, trying to get a IV in 2 different spots, and doing a throat swab (which was bloody) we found out that she had strep!! Well, naturally we took McKayla in to the clinic on Wednesday to have her checked, and it was positive!! Now both kids have strep... But oh no, it doesn't end there!!! We wake up on Thursday morning and Arikka is coughing up a storm!! So after a while of debating on weather or not to take her to the Dr. I decide it is a good idea! (Mindy also wanted to take Bronson, her son, in to be checked for strep!) Well, we come to find out that sweet little Bronson had a horrible ear infection and Arikka has Bronchitis! Wow, we are a hoppin bunch of kids!!
The good news is.... Neither Roger or I have strep!!(and neither do Ryan and Mindy!!)
7/16/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
sorry that the girls were sick, hopefully once they have thier surgery things will be better!!!
Post a Comment