9/27/10

McKayla's Cowgirl Birthday Party

I can't believe my little girl in already 4 years old!! This year Roger and I asked her if she wanted to get lots of gifts or have a big party with only 1 or 2 gifts from us. She wanted the party, so she got a fun little cowgirl party!! We started out by getting a few bails of hay and put a horse saddle on it! (that way the kids could "ride" a horse and get a picture take on it! We also got some pie tin's to eat on and had glass bottled rootbeer!
We started the party off buy playing pin the tail on the donkey, but the pictures I got of the kids playing really didn't turn out.... After that we had some stick horses that the kids could play with. Lunch was GREAT!! Roger got these HUGE hot dogs that were super good and also cooked hamburgers!
After lunch we went inside, mostly because it was SO HOT!! We sang to McKayla (which I don't have pictures of) and opened gifts!!
Here are some of our fun party pictures!! (sorry some of them are turned, I don't know what happened, they were up right when I put them on here!!)


McKayla on the saddle!

Arikka on the saddle!!

Rylan on the saddle!!

Jaron on the saddle!!

Mercedes on the saddle!!

Braxton on the saddle!!

Lexi on the saddle!!!

Brooklyn on the saddle.

Everyone hanging out eating lunch!!

Jaron, Rylan and Brooklyn eating their lunch!

Jennifer and her little beer (rootbeer!!) {Bloods Forever Jen!!}

Mel, Shelly and Brooklyn Mitchell.

McKayla wanted this Barbie horse.. She wasn't surprised to get it.. She helped pick it out over a month before her party!

Nanci, Randall, Kathy and Richard.

"The Joker" Jaron and his cake face!

Rylan and his cake face!

We had a blast!! Thanks to EVERYONE who came, it was a blast!! (and those who couldn't make it, we missed you!!)

1 comment:

The Sutton's said...

What a fun party, thanks for inviting us. Sorry we were a bit late, but at least we beat you, hehehe!!! I love the pictures, your girls are too cute!! We miss you lots
PS those are some messy boys at the end of the post, you should really tell their parents to watch them or atleast clean them when they are done!!!!