**Day 1**
Post a picture of yourself and 15 facts about you.
1. I am the 7th of 9 kids.. (7 girls and 2 boys)
2. I always wanted to be a special education teacher.
3. I never thought I would own a day care, but now that I do, I love it!
4. I love taking pictures but never remember my camera!!
5. I LOVE getting my kids pictures taken!!
6. I never thought I would live anywhere but Utah and now I live in Wyoming.
7. My favorite color is lime green but pink is a close second.
8. I HATE it when people chew with their mouth open!!
9. I have the 2 most beautiful little girls!!
10. I have been married to Roger for over 6 years!
11. I want 7 children but Roger only wants 3-4.
12. I am having the hardest time thinking of 15 things about me (does this make me a looser??)
13. My best friends are my sisters!!
14. My Mom is my hero!
15. I hate being cold, but I live in the ice box of the nation!



2 comments:
that is a really cute picture and fun facts!! this looks like a fun thing to do, good luck!!
I totally agree with #8!!! It drives me crazy!!! Looks like fun!!!
Post a Comment