2/4/11
**HaPpY DaNcE**
Hey everyone!! Roger and I have some good news.. We are finally done with the 30 day challenge!!! LOL!! Well that is good news, but not the news we wanted to share! We found out a few weeks ago that baby James #3 is on it's way!! We are SO SUPER EXCITED!! We have been trying for the past 18 months and have had some miscarriages (all of them have been in the first 5 weeks). We are about 6 weeks along, so keep us in our prayers that nothing goes wrong!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Congrats!!! We love babies!!! I am so happy for you!!!
Wa-hoo!!! I am so excited for you guys, that is awesome!!! I hope all goes well for you!! I just wish you lived closer so I could help you out!! Congrats!!
good luck!
Congrats!!! Hope everything goes well.
That will be lucky "13"!
WA-HOO-O-O-O-O-O-! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Good Luck!!! Emily is prego also! She is due in August. Way to go Moger!
Congratulations, we're so happy for you!
Post a Comment