2/15/11

Valentines Day!!

This year for Valentines day me and the girls got SPOILED!! We started the day off with a good breakfast of donut's and chocolate milk!! The girls and I made 4 dozen cupcakes to give to our day care friends and we even sent some over to Roger's work for them to enjoy!! (I totally forgot to take pictures of them). At about 11:00 we all got roses delivered to us from Roger!! He sent each girl a rose, McKayla's was a dark pink and Arikka got a light pink one with dark edges. Mine were a mix of red and pink!!! Here are some pictures of our flowers!
McKayla with her rose!

She was so excited!!

Arikka with her rose.

I love her smile!!!

Both girls with their rose!! I love the smile on both girls face!!!

The roses Roger sent me!! They are red and pink. SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Then that night Roger came home from work and made us a steak dinner with home maid mashed potatoes, salad and hot bread!! It was GOOD (well what I got of it.... I got sick and couldn't eat)

I do have to say that I have the most AMAZING husband ANY girl could EVER ask for!! He takes such good care of all of us!!! I love you Roger more then anything in this world!!!

3 comments:

Jennyfuur said...

Cute!!

The Sutton's said...

How fun is that!!! That is awesome that Rodger get the girls flowers, he get two thumbs way up:)

Brittany said...

That is super cute that the girls got flowers too! Hope you get feeling better soon.