4/12/11

Boy or Girl?!?!?!

The time is getting CLOSE to when we get to find out what our sweet little baby is!!! Roger thinks it is going to be a boy, but doesn't want to get his hopes up.. I really have NO CLUE this time!!! Some day's I think, WOW, this has to be a little boy!! And then other day's I am convinced this is another beautiful little girl!! McKayla and Arikka both think it is going to be a girl.. (Kayla says if it is a girl it can sleep in her room, but if it is a boy, it will have to sleep in my room...)
Well what do you all think? BOY OR GIRL?????

4 comments:

The Sutton's said...

I am going to guess a BOY!!! But Jaron and Rylan both think it is a GIRL!!!

welchfamily said...

I hope it is a boy (they are so much fun..I am sure girls are too but I don't know yet)!!! But I think it will be another cute little girl! When do you find out??? Remember you said you would call me!!!!

Kristi James said...

May 6th. All the sisters are invited... We are going right before we head up to Park City. I promise I will call ya!!

Grandma Joy said...

I don't know the sex but I am sure it will be a baby!