4/8/11

LeeAnn, Reba and George!!

A while ago my little sister Jen and I found out that Reba and George were coming to SLC on tour. So, we got tickets!!! I took Roger as my date, and Jen asked this kid named Shane to go.. We had a BLAST!!! We started the day off by going to Chili's for dinner (which was YUMMY!!!!!) and then took trax up to the Energy Solutions Arena for the concert! Here are some of my pictures of our fun night!!!

Roger waiting on trax!

Jennifer and Shane waiting on trax!

Roger and I waiting for the concert to start!!

Jen and I!!

Jen and Shane!

LeeAnn Wolmack!!

Another one of LeeAnn Wolmack!

REBA MACENTIRE

Reba!

LeeAnn came back on stage to sing with Reba!! It was AMAZING!!

LeeAnn Wolmack with Reba Macentire!!!

LeeAnn and Reba!

If you have ever seen the Reba show then you know who this is!!! Barbra Jean!!!

Barbra Jean was the BEST part of the concert!! Her and Reba were SO FUNNY!!!

Reba came back on stage to sing FANCY!!!

George Strait!!

George Strait!!! He was good!!!

My camera's battery died right after George's first song :(


Thanks Jennifer for going with Roger and I! We had a BLAST!!!

1 comment:

The Sutton's said...

Looks like tonz of fun!! That would be an awesome concert for sure!!