7/21/11

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!

I know I am WAY late posting this, but better late then never!!!! On June 27th Arikka turned 3!! Here are some picture of her birthday party we had for her up here in Wyoming.. (like a idiot, I forgot to take any picture of her party in Utah.. OOps!!)
Roger and Arikka (Roger turned 30 on June 29th)

Roger!! (HaPpY BiRtHdAy HoNeY!!)

Roger, Arikka and I!

Roger and Arikka's birthday cake.

Her birthday gifts!!










Some things about Arikka Rae~
Weight- 34 lbs
Height- 36 inches

Loves:
Hot dogs, pizza, broccoli, strawberries, dr. pepper, BOOKS, swimming, horses, FISHING!!!!!! (she really wants to catch a fish and cook it!!) paint, coloring... The list can go on and on and on!!
Arikka is really excited to be a big sister!! She keeps telling me that Shannon better get her soon!! (I agree with her on that!!)

Hates:
BUGS!!!! If it can fly, she will freak out!!! Honestly that is about it for things she hates!!

I can't believe my sweet little girl is already 3 years old!! Our family has been so blessed with Arikka in our lives!! We love you baby!!!

4 comments:

The Sutton's said...

Happy Birthday Arikka!! She is such a doll!! When are you guys coming down again? Hope it is soon!!!

The Sutton's said...

Happy Birthday Roger!!! I think it is really cool that he turned 30 and Arikka turned 3 that is awesome!! (Sorry for two comments but I thought they each should get a comment!)

welchfamily said...

Happy Birthday to both of them!!! Looks and sounds like you guys had lots of fun!!!

Grandma Joy said...

no matter how many times I see the picture of Arikka in her birthday glassed, I have to smile. It is so precious!
Love Ya
Grandma Joy