7/29/11

McKayla's hair cut!!

For the last few weeks all McKayla has been asking is if she can cut her hair short.... It has been a struggle for us because I really LOVE her long hair and I didn't want her to cut it! But when it came down it, it is her hair and I need to let her make choices for herself.. So.... last Wednesday we took McKayla down to my friend Charly to get her hair all cut off.. When we got there, Charly was giving another girl a A-line hair cut (what Kayla wanted) and I think it made Kayla a little nervous.. SHE CHICKENED OUT!!!! When Charly got Kayla up in the chair, Kayla got really quiet and told me she only wanted a little cut off not a lot.. So we ended up cutting like 5 inches off!! She still has long, beautiful hair!! Here are some pictures of our hair cutting adventure!!!

The before picture!

Another before picture!!

During the cut!!

After it is all done!!

Another picture of her hair after the cut!!!

I am so blessed to have the most BEAUTIFUL little girls in the world!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Joy said...

I am so glad that she chickened out! ! !
I love her long blond hair. It seems to part of who she is. That being said, I bet she would adorable with short hair as well.
I love you guys.
Mom