So I know I haven't posted about what is going on with Shannon in a while, so I thought I would give ya a little update on how our little bamboo is doing!!
Our due is was October 3, 2011 but she is measuring BIG!!
I have been having some contractions lately so I went in to see my Dr. He checked me and said I have already started to dilate.. I am at a 1.. He thinks she will be here SOON, and we all hope that she will hold off for another 4-5 weeks.. (that will make me 35-36 weeks along) The longer she bakes, the better it will be for both of us!! I have another apt with the Dr. on the 15th and he is gonna check me again.... If I have dilated any more then it will be bed rest for me until I am 36 weeks along!!! At the Dr. on Monday he did a ultrasound and measured how big she is.. She is already 4lbs. 5oz!! According to this last ultrasound her due date is September 23, but Dr. Hansen says he is gonna stick to her original due date!! That is just about it for what is going on with Miss Shannon!! Hopefully I will post more info after my next visit with Doc Hansen!!!
8/3/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Take it easy, you don't want the baby coming to early!! It is like a cake, you could eat it a little under cooked but it is best when it is just right. I hope all goes well for you and baby!! Love ya lots!!
Scary! Hope she bakes a lot longer. (Love the analogy Nance) And hopefully you don't have to go on bedrest because I don't know how that would be possible with 2 little girls!
Post a Comment